posted Feb 10, 2014, 9:01 AM by IMA NCTRIANGLE
Chapter Meeting Thursday, Feb 27th (special date)posted 4 minutes ago by IMA NCTRIANGLE [ updated a minute ago ]
Our Chapter is pleased to have Bud Kulesza CMA, CFM at our next chapter meeting. Bud will speak to "Leading Change"
Bud Kulesza is a highly accomplished business professional with outstanding multinational, multi industry experience. His financial expertise combined with business acumen and leadership skills have led to his success as a CFO of ITT Automotive, a multibillion dollar global company and a respected leader of the accounting profession as a former Chair of the Institute of Management Accountants
Change has become a competitive edge in the modern business world. Thus, everyone at some point has to manage change individually, with a team, and as an organization. This course explores the nature of change in order to understand how to apply personal transition techniques to support team members in times of organizational change, thereby maintaining that important competitive edge.
Learning Objectives: Through participation in this course, you will be able to:
1. Describe the dynamics of change and the factors contributing to resistance.
2. Distinguish between change and transition.
3. Identify the three phases of transition.
4. Explain the seven stages of loss that occur as a result of change.
5. Apply personal transition techniques to support team members during times of organizational change.